A tongue in cheek title after some of the memes of this post running till Wednesday. Am still experimenting with organizing my pics for the week, so I can have longer periods to paint!
Sunday night I’ll put up the post “SEASONS – Almost Spring” above this post. Link is open Mon-Wed. till 7pm, US Pacific time at the same time as I’m running this post
Any one can join the fun!
You do not have to hold to the suggested themes, but can do your own thing:)
TO COMMENT: Click on the title of this post, scroll down and the comment box will appear on the bottom of the post.
For Scavenger Hunt:
Something you wore (1)
Window & Red (2 & 3)
Loud (4) Fork (5)
1. SOMETHING YOU WORE and The good – in Holland -workshop in Heerhugowaard (1 1/2 hr. N. from Amsterdam)
In my work – yes, work, but is such fun:) -as an artist, I do not want to get paint on my clothes, so as simple and as roomy as possible
The Good (1)
The random ( 2)
The fun (6)
2. The random (2) and FOR Our World, Trees & Bushes & Tue Treasure & Tue Travel
How old these bridges are depends on which neighborhood in Amsterdam this is. Most likely the first half of the previous century. One of the most fun things is to take a boat ride. You will see different periods of time in architecture, and the tour guide gives you a ton of info! Also, great for camera clicking;)
When venturing out with a rented car, be ready to pay 15 Euro per hr. for parking! Very lucky, to have good friends who drove us around with the Amsterdam fervor – double parking, etc. – I knew he had some excuses in mind if he would be caught.
3. For Nature Notes Kinda crazy – when we get our groceries half an hour away, the cherry trees are blooming, but at 3000 feet we had another dusting of snow earlier this week.
4. WINDOW (2) & RED (3) – What a creative and idea! Just perfect (ABC Wed)
In a mosaic work shop I participated she came with an old window fame – this was Audrey’s first mosaic ever with glassy(Tue) textures.
5. LOUD ( 4) and for Mundane Monday If you think mosaics is for sissies, some handle a drill bit going through wood and stone to make their design!
6. A little FORK (5) for my pear torte and the fun (6)
Thanks to All the Hosts
Scavenger Hunt * Randomosity * Mundane Monday *
Our world * Nature Notes * Tue Treasure * Tue Texture * Tue Travel * Trees and Bushes *
ABC- Wed. – J * Water world * Outdoor Wed. * Communal Global *